Block-VI: Oracle Coalfields, PLC (UK)
- Oracle Coalfields PLC is a London Stock Exchange listed company, on behalf of its subsidiary Sindh Carbon Energy Limited, has a mining lease in Thar Coal fields Block-VI.
- Oracle Coalfields has completed Mining Feasibility in 2012 for 5 MTPA open-pit mine.
- Feasibility Stage Tariff has been approved by TCEB for 4.0 Mtpa mine project.
- Financial Close expected by Q4 2020; mine and power plant commissioning by 2023-2024.
- Signed in December 2018（renewed in February 2019) with BJPC and PowerChina, Two Chinese SOEs
- The Company is in final stages of discussions with Sinosure and other equity providers for securing debt.
- The ESIA has been approved by SEPA in January, 2014.