BLOCK-I: Sino Sindh Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Open-pit Coal Mining of 7.8 MTPA up and 2 x 660 MW Power Plant
Project Cost (Mine): US$ 0.950 bn
Project Cost (Power): US$ 1.9 bn
– Global Mining China has acquired 100% shareholding of SSRL.
– SSRL and Shanghai Electric Group Co., Ltd (SEC) have initialed a Coal Supply Agreement for power generation through 2 x 660MW mine mouth power plants.
– SSRL says contingent upon Financial Close which is due in Q4 2018, COD is expected to be attained by Q4 2020.
– Land & Socioeconomic survey completed
– Feasibility stage coal tariff approved by TCEB
– LOI from ICBC & Sinosure at place for mining
-According to the SSRL Petition, total Project Cost is estimated to be USD 0.950 billion, to be funded by a 75-25 Debt-Equity ratio.